Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Inaugural Post!

Well here it is gang! I have finally entered the blogging world! After much cajoling from some friends (Diane you are entirely to blame) I decided to start my own blog. Why? Well I love to scrap and I want to share and compare ideas with all of my other "scrappin" friends. So why did I entitle my blog SaintsRule! Scrapping Corner? SaintsRule! is my handle on several message boards. I use this name because I love my beloved Saint Bernards soooooo much! (Morgan is my mascot... notice her cute puppy pic above...) Ssshhh, don't tell my English Shepherds this information.... So look for posts and photos to come soon and happy scrappin!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...