Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cleaning out creative cobwebs...


I don't do Halloween... literally... but I had to try my hand at creating a spooky card. After seeing the fun images on the new A Child's Year cartridge, I decided to try my hand at creating something spooktacular! It may not be all that but I think it turned out nicely. The background is embossed with the Cuttlebug Cobweb image and the sentiment was stamped on white cardstock. I cut a second image of the girl in order to attach the pumpkin. The ribbon was from a long forgotten stash. Maybe this won't be my last Halloween card... Mummies, spiders and pumpkins, oh my!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...