Sunday, August 2, 2009

Autumn Card


It is August 2nd in Kentucky... time when you can fry an egg on the sidewalk, right? Wrong! July was the 2nd coolest on record. We have had only 2 days this year that we reached 90 degrees. This week we expect another round of cool temperatures. My body and my St. Bernards are completely puzzled by this weather... loving it, but puzzled nonetheless! So to celebrate the premature fall-like weather, I created an autumn card. I really wanted to use my Cuttlebug Pumpkins embossing folder and needed an excuse to do it... LOL. I colored the image with Prisma markers. I always loved to color as a child. Some things never change, right? Hope you are making the best of your weather!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...