Sunday, August 9, 2009

Friendship Card - St. Bernard Theme


I love my Saints! And I love my friends. It stands to reason the two would come together in some form of card! I recently purchased some stamps from Eat Cake Graphics and was dying to try them out. I used Premier Markers to color the image, Nestabilities to emboss and cut the image. My trusty Cricut provided the dog bone (Mickey and Friends). I couldn't resist using the new Martha Stewart drippy goo punch to give it that Beethoven feel... My Saints are offended by this analogy... Thanks for looking and have a great week!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

How clever, using the drippy goo punch for the "drool" effect. Cute card.

Sarah T. Arra said...

I love this card!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...