Monday, August 24, 2009

Halloween Treat Bag


I am all about simple... After working 9 hour days and commuting 2 1/2 hours I NEED simple projects! This one fits the bill. The image is from the Studio G collection. I bought these stamps in a set for $1. Can't beat that! The package is the purse from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More set at 5 inches. The embellishment is from the Accent Essentials cartridge at 3 inches.... stamp, cut, glue and go! I added a cute piece of ribbon for the handle! Voila! Simple and quick... If only laundry would go so quickly!

2 comments:

Diane said...

love it!

- - Sheryl - - said...

love it! I just finally got TBBM after wanting it for a year

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...