Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pedestal Card - Part 2



Today's post includes my first pedestal card as well as my second one. Instructions for the first one (the poinsettia) were included on my last post. I was attempting to "perfect" my attempt at pedestal cards with the second. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day!

Materials List

Cardstock - Bazzill - Bling - Aquamarine
White
Pattern Paper - Bo Bunny - Jack Frost
Cuttlebug Folders - Swiss Dots (embossed on base of snowglobe and run back through Cuttlebug to "flatten" the design)
Snow Dots - Globe
D'vine Swirls - Horse Mane and Tail
Cricut cuts - Globe - Joys of the Season - Horse - Winter Woodland
Ranger Stickles - Diamond - Horse Hooves, Mane and Tail
Ribbon - White - Stampin Up
Punch - Martha Stewart
Sentiment - Inkadinkado
Ink - Memento - Summer Sky
Versamark - Dazzle - Stamp sentiment first and apply Summer sky ink for shimmer

1 comment:

Brenda said...

AWWWW HOW AMAZING!!!!
Thanks for inspiring me I need to get more cards done!
hugs
Brenda

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...