Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tis the Season - Part 1 - Pedestal Card




Today I am showing my very first pedestal card! I enjoyed experimenting with this new type of card. The base of the card is created with a 12 inch by 6 inch piece of paper. I scored it at the 6 inch point (middle of the card) and again at 3 inches. This final fold will allow you to prop up the front of the card to display it. When assembling the card it is important to pick an image that can be attached to the BOTTOM 3 inches of that fold. Otherwise, it will not "pop" up when you display it. I hope you enjoy the next few days as I show another pedestal card example and a favorite new nativity stamp! Have a great day!

Materials List

Pattern Paper - Kaisercraft - Deck the Halls - Holly
Cardstock - Bazzill - White, Red, Green & Goldenrod
Poinsettia - Cricut Joys of the Season
Sentiment - Stampendous Christmas Wish
Ink - Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Stickles - Ranger Ink - Yellow
Cuttlebug Folders - Swiss Dots, D'Vine Swirls
Corner Rounder - Creative Memories
Pop Dots

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...beautiful card. I saw on the cricut blog that you were interested in Pink Journey.

When I saw you couldn't get pink journey without a new machine, I decided to make my own package with over 100 breast cancer related cuts. If you have Sure Cuts A lot software, you can buy the package from me for $15 and cut away. I have everything Cricut has and fifty files more! I am donating $5.00 for each copy to cancer research.

Contact me at dhoffman@spacey.net

or I have a blog.

dscrapbookingroom.blogspot.com with hundreds of free svg files and a few for sale.

Help me spread the word!

Denise

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...