Sunday, January 3, 2010

The perfect gift...



Our creator gives us wonderful gifts each and every day. When I woke up this morning I was given another day of life. I looked out my window and saw the most amazing sunrise! Another wonderful gift... Yesterday morning I awoke to traces of snow on my deck. It was just a dusting but what a wonderful thing to see. By now you must think I am totally off my rocker waxing eloquent about snowflakes. Think about this. Each and every snowflake is individual. No two are alike. They are created with special characteristics that make them different from other snowflakes. Does this sound familiar? What else was made by the creator with such loving and individual care? Hope you and yours have a blessed Sabbath!

Card Recipe

Cardstock - Bazzill - White
Unknown - Gold
Pattern Paper - Graphic 45 - Christmas Past Collection - Let it Snow
Cuttlebug Folder - Snowflake
Spellbinders Nestibilities - Create a Flake One
Create a Flake Two
Stamps - Image and Sentiment - Our Daily Bread Designs - Peace & Joy
Embossing Powder - Stampendous - Opaque White
Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad
Dew Drops - Scrappers Must Haves - Pearl
Ribbon - Offray - 5/8 inch White Satin
Adhesive - Zots and Pop Dots

1 comment:

Brenda said...

WOW I seen this on the MB this morning had to stop by and see more of your beautiful work!
I really LOVE this card!!!
hugs
Brenda

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...