Friday, January 8, 2010

A snowy afternoon...

Today is my first Friday off at my new job. And it is very snowy and cold... so the perfect day to scrap, right? True scrappers really never need an excuse... wink, wink...

Below are a couple of cards I worked on today. Have a wonderful day!




Pattern Paper - Provocraft - Rob & Bob Studios - Sweetheart
Stamps Sentiment and Image - Hero Arts
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Markers - Copic
Cuttlebug - Floral Fantasy Folder
Liquid Pearls - White Opal - Dots on Chocolates
Ribbon - Offray 7/8 inch Brown Grosgrain
Popdots




Diecuts - Cricut
Snowman - George
Hat - George - images welded with Gypsy
Cardinal - Winter Wonderland
Carrot - From My Kitchen
Scarf - Snowfriends
Cuttlebug Folder - Snowflakes
Stickles - Ranger - Diamond
Popdots

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...