Friday, July 23, 2010

Hot Pink, Little Girls and Dress Up



As a little girl I loved to play dress up. My mother's poor sheer curtains saw endless hours of playing wedding! I would toddle around in her number 9 shoes and dream of the day I too would wear high heels. Today, I can't wait to get them off that one day a week (usually Sunday) I wear them. Funny how our perspective on things changes. But no doubt little girls still love to dress up and pretend to be all grown up. This stamp captures that image so well. I guess we should all try to keep a little bit of the child in us. But I sure can do without those high heels! Here's hoping you have a wonderful day!



Card Recipe

Cardstock - Image - Gina K. Pure Luxury, Bazzill
Pattern Paper - Doodlebug Designs - Little Lady
Inks - Image - Memento - Tuxedo Black, Memento - Summer Sky
Markers - Copic
Image - SCACD - Elisabeth Bell - All Grown Up
Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Standard Circles Large (embossing and cut), Petite Scalloped Circles Large
Uniball Gel Impact - Gold - Hardware on Purse
Diamond Glaze - shoes and purse
Embellishments - Petaloo - Color Me Crazy Flowers - Hydrangea Petals
Smooch Spritz - Pink Sprinkles - spritzed on flowers
Buttons - Unknown
Floss - Making Memories
Rhinestones - Kaisercraft



Copics

Flesh - E00
Hair - E00, E33, E35, E37
Blush - R20
Lips - E04 - Gelly Roll Pen - Clear Star - to look like lip gloss
Pearls - C0
Purse/Shoes - C1, C2, C5, C7 - Diamond Glaze for that patent leather look

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...