Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mary Had a Little Lamb



We have sheep. Do you know why the bible refers to us as sheep so much? I am convinced it is because we are so stubborn and refuse to follow our Lord! They are beautiful creatures but boy can they do some dumb things! Sound familiar? (Great big finger pointing back at me...) Anytime I see a stamp with sheep I can't help myself. This stamp from Magnolia reminds me so much of the innocence of childhood. It even reminds me of the beauty of those little lambs. It's just a shame they have to grow up... kinda like teenagers... Here's hoping you have a wonderful day!

Card Recipe (5 X 7 inches)

Cardstock - Image - Bazzill Simply Smooth, Other - Bazzill
Pattern Paper - Kaisercraft - Bohemian Threads - Velvet
Image - Magnolia - Tilda as Shepherd
Ink - Image - Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Summer Sky (sponged on background)
Markers - Copic
Punch - Martha Stewart, Corner Rounder - Creative Memories
Flower - Petaloo - Color Me Crazy - Assorted Flower Layers
Smooth Spritz - Wine Berry - Applied to Flower
Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist - Iridescent Gold - Applied over spritz on flower
Brad - unknown - gold
Ribbon - unknown (tied in bow and flower applied over knot)
Pop Dots

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...