Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mojo Monday



Today's card was designed for a contest over at Mojo Monday's blog. If you haven't had a chance to check out their site take a look. This particular challenge gives you a sketch to interpret. Call me a purist but I love sketches. They are kinda like a road map and I am a visual learner! If I had my choice between a good old fashioned atlas and my TomTom, the atlas would win every time! I like being able to see the overall picture of things, what other sites are around and the like. Plus ole Tom has been known to give me a few miscues on occasion. After all, technology is only as good as those who create it... :-) And my hubby would say as good as those who use it! (wink, wink) Hope you have a terrific Wednesday! Friday is almost here!



Card Recipe

5 X 7 Inches

Cardstock - Bazzill
Pattern Paper - American Crafts - Merrymint - Winter Green
Image - Close to My Heart - My Acrylix - Enjoy Every Moment
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
Embossing - (Purple Layer) PC Cuttlebug - Folder from Love's in the Air set
Embossing/Die Cut - Spellbinders Nestabilities - Fancy Tags (cut and emboss background for sentiment in green, cut in two and adhered to back of sentiment...)
Punch - Martha Stewart - Modern Garland
Ribbon - Offray - 5/8 inch Satin in Leaf (my new favorite color)
Copics



Copic Color Guide

Morning Glory - RV00, RV04 (veins) V01, V17 (body of flower)
Foliage - G82 (added in layers for depth) YG25

1 comment:

Betty Wright said...

WOW! Beautiful colors and design! Lovely card!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...