Friday, October 15, 2010

ODBD Challenge



The last few weeks have been chaotic. So crazy in fact that I have had zero time to participate in some of my favorite challenges. This week's challenge at ODBD was to use something involving leaves. I found this cool designer paper from We R Memory Keepers and decided to put it to use. Fall colors are my favorite. I find myself drawn to bolder patterned paper lately. It was not so long ago that I was TERRIFIED of using "wild" paper and would never dream of mixing bold colors! Boy, I'm glad I got over that... lol...

For those of you who do not use Copics this card should be a breeze. It has ZERO coloring! Sometimes I find myself just wanting to get a card done quickly! And this design fit that bill perfectly! Thanks as always for reading and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Lori



Card Design

Finished Design
5 X 7 Inches

Card Stock - Bazzill
Sentiment - Our Daily Bread Designs - Scripture Series
Ink - Sentiment - Memento - Rich Cocoa
Designer Paper - We R Memory Keepers - Maple Grove - Birch
Ribbon - Gina K. Designs
Punch - Martha Stewart
Die Cut - Provocraft - Cricut - Just Because
Adhesive - Scotch Brand Adhesive Foam

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...