Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas



I'm not sure this is exactly the look I was shooting for. lol... I colored the image (by Elisabeth Bell) recently at an image swap. I thought the image would be perfect for a Christmas wedding card. Just one problem... I don't know anyone getting married this holiday season... bummer! So I decided to make it into a traditional Christmas card. The sentiment is very light. I used a light teal ink. And in hindsight I think I should have gone darker... Sounds like coloring your hair right! Tee hee... Well here it is! I hope it provides some ideas for you this year!

Blessings to you and yours! And have a wonderful Thanksgving today!

Card Recipe

5 x 7

Card stock - Bazzill (dark teal), Georgia Pacific (white)
Card stock - Image - Gina K. Pure Luxury
Designer Paper - Best Creation GP 080
Stamp - Image - Elisabeth Bell for Whiff of Joy - Willow with Lantern
Stamp - Sentiment - Our Daily Bread Designs - Peace & Joy
Ink - Image - Memento Tuxedo Black
Ink - Markers - Copic
Ink - Sentiment - Studio G VP0012
Ink - Background - Sponged on Stampin Up - Going Gray and Memento Summer Sky
Ribbon - Michael's - Silver Wire
Pearls - Scrappers Must Haves

Copic

Bride - C0, C1, C2
Holly & Berries - YG17, R46
Skin & Blush - E00, R20
Flame - YR15, YR18
Hair - E25, E32
Sakura Glaze - Lantern
Sakura Gelly Roll Star - trim on dress, ribbons

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...