Monday, November 15, 2010

One Card, Two Ways



Don't you just love when you can use one design and create multiple cards? It warms my heart! Today's cards were inspired by a recent project on Stamp TV. I decided to do a "clean and simple" version and another "busy" version. If you notice the second image uses pattern paper while the first is strictly a no frills kinda card. Most crafters I know have one style they prefer but may wander into different genres as their mood changes. Sometimes I love to use pattern paper and then others... it just doesn't appeal to me. That's the beauty of a simple design. You can easily adapt it to your own unique style. Have a wonderful week and thanks for visiting!

Blessings

Lori

Card Recipe

5 x 7 inch

Card Stock - Georgia Pacific - White, Bazzill - Dark Blue
Stamps - GKD - Blessed is the Season
Cuttlebug - Polka Dots Folder
Ink - Close to My Heart - Moonstruck
Nestabilities - Classic Small Ovals, Classic Small Petite Scalloped Ovals
Ribbon - Offray - 5/8 Satin Royal

(The script stamp was used twice side by side on both cards. I then used the focal image to cover the seam.)



And here is the second card. This one is my favorite!



Card Stock - Georgia Pacific - White
Card Stock - Bazzill - Dark Green
Designer Paper - Doodlebug - Festive Forest
Stamps - Gina K. Designs - Showtime Stamp Kit - Blessed is the Season
Ink - Memento - Bamboo Leaves
Nestabilities - same as above
Ribbon - Offray - 5/ 8 Leaf Satin

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...