Saturday, November 13, 2010

We Three Kings



The countdown to Christmas continues today. Except, instead of gift giving I have switched back to Christmas cards. Today's project uses a new set of stamps (new to me) from Our Daily Bread Designs. I have been eyeballing this set for a while and recently decided to bite the bullet and purchase. And I am wondering why I waited? I just love this set! I can't wait to use it on other projects! Blessings to you and yours! Make it a wonderful day!

Lori

Card Design

Card Stock - Bazzill
Card Stock - Image - Neenah Solar Crest
Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye - Bohemian Christmas - Merry Paisley Paper
Stamps - Image and Scripture - Our Daily Bread Designs - We Three Kings
Ink - Image - Stampin Up - Going Gray
Ink - Embossing - Versamark
Ink - Background - Ranger by Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Embossing Powder - Ranger - Queen's Gold
Ribbon - Offray - 7/8 Grosgrain Brown
Die Cut - Provocraft - Cricut - Home Accent Cartridge

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...