Friday, January 28, 2011

Cardabilities - Sketch #23



Woo hoo! IT'S FRIDAY! I am so excited! I am going to attend a crop with some of my work buddies tomorrow and I can't wait! The last time they had one, I had the flu! Yuck! No fun for me... So I am planning on scrappin myself crazy tomorrow! (Goofy, giddy dance going on here....)

Hopefully I will get some new cards/projects together to post as well! Thanks so much to those who read and comment on my blog! I appreciate your feedback!

I created today's card for a challenge over at Cardabilities. Check it out HERE. They have some really fun sketches for you to try!

Have a great evening. Hubby and I are heading out to dinner! Maybe I will give him this card! Thanks again.

Lori
Saintsrule!

Card Stock - Bazzill
Card Stock - Image - Gina K. Pure Luxury
Designer Paper - Kaisercraft - Sublime - Divine,
Ink - Image - Memento Tuxedo Black
Ink - Coloring - Copics (C0, C1, C3, C5, C7)
Stamp - Imaginisce - Apple Cider Collection - Raccoon
Embossing Folder - Provocraft - Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots
Fiber - Offray - Grosgrain 7/8 Black
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Lacey Circles, Standard Circles Large
Punch - Martha Stewart - Heartbeat (hearts)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and the background :-) Very pretty :-)

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...