Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tulips Are Around the Bend...

Boy, I sure hope that groundhog knows his stuff! As I write this, my crafting table is shaking... Yes.... shaking.... from the winds hitting the side of my house! My craft room is on the second floor and it takes the brunt of any wind gusts. This one is a doozy! I looked out to see snow and not just a gentle snow... The wind was blowing so hard, the stuff was coming down horizontally... Crazy weather! It was raining earlier and now it sounds like my roof could go at any minute. Good thing hubby put hurricane clips on the roof when we built! I thought he was kinda crazy for doing that in Kentucky. Since when have we had a hurricane? Today, I appreciate his wisdom on this! lol
Today's card was designed with spring in mind. You know, that time of year when you see butterflies and tulips. Not sure I remember it... lol.... But everyone tells me it will be here soon. So here's to tulips and the warm weather it brings. Blessings to you and yours!
Lori
Saintsrule!
Card Stock - Bazzill
Card Stock - Image - Gina K. Pure Luxury
Designer Paper - Basic Grey Olivia - Emma
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Ink - Copics
Ink - Sentiment - Close To My Heart - Hollyhock
Tulips - RV04, R21, R24, R27, R46, R59
Foliage - YG95, YG99
Butterfly - Y11, Y15, O Colorless Blender
Stamp - Image & Sentiment - Gina K. Designs - Stamps by Melanie Muenchinger - A Beautiful Life
Corner Punch - Creative Memories
Fiber - unknown
Pop Dots

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...