Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mighty To Save

This week has been eventful already. Our newest grandbaby, Emma Grace, had surgery yesterday to correct an abnormality in her urinary tract. Thankfully, all is well. She will be spending a few days in the hospital to recover. It was so hard to see her little four month body hooked up to tubes, catheters and the like. I know how I feel about medical stuff... I just can't imagine how she feels!

During the coming days I will be traveling on business. I have a few posts ahead to share. Blessings to you and I pray you are having a wonderful week!



Card Stock - Bazzill
Designer Paper - Basic Grey - Curio
Stamps - ODBD - Scripture Series 1
Ink - Memento - Rich Cocoa (Sentiment), Desert Sand, Angel Pink (sponged around sentiment)
Fiber - Seam Binding, Offray Satin Saddle
Dies - Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Seventeen, Fancy Tags

2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card Lori! Sending big hugs and prayers to your grandbaby! Hugs ~S~

Sabrina Jackson said...

What a gorgeous card, Lori!!! Sending prayersfor a speedy recovery for your DGD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...