Sunday, June 12, 2011

In God We Trust



Today's card was an attempt at Mojo Monday... except you can tell my mojo wasn't quite on target. lol... I couldn't manage to mimic the sketch to my satisfaction so I decided to leave it as it. I won't be submitting this one but I like it nonetheless. Sometimes we just need to be happy with what we have, right? Hope you are enjoying your Sabbath and we will talk again soon! Blessings.

Lori

Recipe

Card Stock - Bazzill, Colorbok
Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye - American Made collection
Stamps - ODBD - In God We Trust
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black; Copics; Versamark
Embossing Powder - Ranger Rich Red
Die Cut - Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge; Spellbinders - Standard Circles Large, Petite Scalloped Circles Large
Ribbon - Stampin' Up

2 comments:

Diane said...

Great card! I actually got a couple done myself today!

Tam said...

I like the ribbon ruffled around it.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...