Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SSIC92 A Little Touch of Holland

Whew! I'm back! Things have finally settled down enough that I can return to the craft table! And the ladies at Stampin' Sisters in Christ have just the perfect recipe to challenge me! This week, participants can use something "new" to them. I chose both a new technique (Delft Tile) and product (stamps by My Mind's Eye)!

Recently I spotted a tutorial by Julie Warner about Delft Tile on Splitcoaststamper. Well, when I spotted a beautiful Delft ornament in Frankenmuth, Michigan, I was hooked! I had to come back and try this technique. Hope you get a chance to try something new this week in your papercrafting!

Blessings

Lori



Supplies

Card Stock - Bazzill, Neenah
Stamps - My Mind's Eye - Stella and Rose, Hazel "Memories" Stamps; Fine and Dandy, Tickled Pink Stamps
Ink - Memento Danube Blue; Stampin' Up Going Grey
Fiber - Offray Braid w/Pearl White
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug
Scor-Pal
Sponge Dauber

3 comments:

Grace said...

Oh goodness Lori this is a great take on Julie's tutorial!!! I love it! So glad you are back to your craft room and thanks for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! We love seeing your work!

MariLynn said...

I love how your tile turned out. I love that look. I am going to have to try this technique again sometime. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge!

Tam said...

pretty! I like the blue and white.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...