Friday, August 26, 2011

Mojo 205 and a Blog Candy Winner!


As I write this post a large storm is bearing down on the East Coast. Sounds like parts of the United States will be in for a difficult weekend with Hurricane Irene making landfall tomorrow. One of my dear friends from college lives on the coast of North Carolina. I pray everyone will have a safe weekend and take precautions needed to avoid danger.

We have a blog candy winner! Random.org selected the number 2 and that comment belongs to TAM! Please reach out to me in the coming days with your mailing address. I will get that out to ya! If you haven't notice I have reached the 100 followers point! Whoo hoo! THANK YOU! You guys rock!

I wanted to share my card this week for Mojo Monday. As you know Mojo provides a sketch each week for participants to follow. Here is my card for this week's sketch.



Card Stock - Bazzil; Designer Paper - Bo Bunny Welcome Home; Stamps - ODBD Scripture Series 2; Ink Memento Rich Cocoa, Desert Sand; Spellbinders Petite Ovals Small; Button, Baker's Twine; Seam Binding and Ruffled Lace - Stampin' Up; Punches Martha Stewart

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

beautiful card, lori! love the clean design...

Tam said...

Love the colors!

ME?!?!?! Thank you, Lori! What a bright spot in my day! Been feeling kind of down because of all the hassles after we're finally getting new windows and a new front door and leaks I keep finding and trying to figure out how to deal with. What a lovely, positive surprise at the end of a not-so-good day. And I always enjoy seeing your cards!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...