Friday, August 12, 2011

A Quick and Simple Card



This card is one I refer to as a "speedy gonzalez." I like quick and simple cards when I am pressed for time. And with this one, I had the opportunity to pull out some tools I had not used before! That my friends is always fun! Hooray for quick and simple projects! Happy Friday and be sure to come back tomorrow as ODBD will have another Shining the Light Challenge. And let me tell ya... this one was particularly "challenging" for me... Stay tuned and God bless...

Lori

Supplies

Card Stock - Bazzill
Designer Paper - Fancy Pants Designs - It's the Little Things Paper Pad
Sewing Machine - zig zag stitch
Stamps - ODBD - Sew Special
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black (image); Versamark (sentiment); CTMH - Grey Wool & Sweet Leaf (background for image)
Ranger Black Embossing Powder
Paper Punch - EK Success
Flower
Dies - Spellbinders - Labels Eighteen & Ribbon Banners

2 comments:

Selina said...

Love the frame made with stitching! Such beautiful details!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, lori!! love the black and white with the pop of color!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...