Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Door - ODBD October Sneaky Peeky



I have officially lost my mind! If you read my post earlier today you might have noticed a slight problem... I had only a photo and product list... Can you say silly girl??? I am currently at an HR conference and thought (and I do say THOUGHT) all of my posts were neatly prepared and timed! Wrong! So I frantically ran to the computer station to update my post! And 30 minutes ago I checked my phone to find (YIKES) my update did not take. So, I am online paying $5.00 for an hour of internet service to finish this. Sigh... Oh, well... since I've already paid for it I guess I need to surf...

Thank you so much to the lovely ladies at Stampin' Sisters in Christ for Selecting one of my cards as one of their Shining Stars this week! If you haven't had a chance to check out their site please do. They always have fabulous weekly devotions and challenges to go along. You can check out the winning post here.

And don't forget to stop by the ODBD blog Saturday for the October blog hop/release! The girls are cooking up some fabulous projects!

Card Recipe

Paper - Bazzill, Neenah Solar Crest, Prima - North Country Collection; Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - (October 1st release) Christmas Door; Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic; Die - Spellbinders - Holly Motifs; Metal Hinges; Embossing Folder - Sizzix - Wood Grain

4 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

WOW!!! This card is stunning ~ amazing. Love the crackle and your gorgeous color work! Such pretty hinges too! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Rosemary said...

ha ha!! i thought something funny was going on! glad you got all the deets for your post done... fantastic card, my friend! and i'm so excited that we were both chosen as shining stars this week!!

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

This card is so beyond amazing. Love the hinges. Love the rustic color. Love everything about this card! Thanks for sharing.

Tam said...

Oh, great card! Love the holly flourish.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...