Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Smooches... or Actually Smoochables...



Good morning! Thought I would pop in and share a few projects I had in the hopper. I was recently asked to create a few extra projects at Our Daily Bread Designs. And again I am going the clean and simple route. The image panel and background paper are from Bo Bunny's Smoochables 12 x 12 line. I love how the larger paper has ready made panels... you know, the kind perfect for stamping sentiments in! And I did just that with the above card. I selected a lovely sentiment from ODBD's Little Things set. I added a dash of lace edging and called it a day! Super quick and super fun! The card below was made with the same paper just without an ODBD sentiment. I utiilized one of the fun sayings already on the paper! Thanks as always for reading! Blessings...



Ingredients

Paper - Bazzill, Bo Bunny Smoochables; Stamps - ODBD Little Things; Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa, Lace, Ribbon

1 comment:

Tam said...

.... oh lolly, lollipop!
Cute card. ANd I like the pink and brown on the other one.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...