Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MOJO229 ~ Time to Celebrate!

Welcome to my little corner of blogland! Thanks so much for stopping by! Today, I am working on a challenge project for Mojo Monday. This week's sketch challenge is so cool!



And my interpretation...



I thought the calendar paper and this stamp (Time by Our Daily Bread Designs) would work well together. It seems like time is something I have very little of lately as the demands of everyday life pull me here and yon. But isn't it that way for everyone? So maybe this week I will take a few moments to pour myself a cup of coffee and read a great crafting magazine. Or maybe I will curl up on the sofa with a few decadent pieces of dark chocolate candy. Or maybe I will rush up to my craft studio and work on some projects. Yeah... that's the ticket! Blessings... praying you have a great week...

Lori

Supplies

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Time
Paper - Bazzill, Paper Studio, Crate Paper
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa, Versafine Onyx Black, Ranger Distress Ink Black Soot
Jute, Distressing Tool


Challenges

Mojo Monday - Sketch Challenge 229

1 comment:

Tam said...

great idea with the clock!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...