Monday, March 19, 2012

The Glory of God

Thanks so much for stopping in today! Be sure to grab a cuppa java and stay awhile!

This month Our Daily Bread Designs celebrates a big anniversary, 4 years in business! Kelley and crew have been such a blessing to me! I count myself very fortunate to be able to share God's word with so many people via ODBD's stamps on my projects. If you missed the fun, this past week ODBD had a huge anniversary release. And as in years past the design team was given the opportunity to submit not only favorite scripture but quotes and sentiments to be made into stamps! For my scripture I selected Psalm 19:1...



This is a clean and simple project for me. The base is white card stock with a black matting. I dusted a rainbow of chalks on with my finger and then added a spray sealant to secure. The sentiment (stamped with Versafine Onyx Black) was placed over the chalk. Make sure the sealant is completely dry or your image will bleed! I then used a corner rounder on alternate corners and trimmed the panel down to be slightly smaller than the black mat. Very simple, very clean and a powerful testimony to the one who spoke the world into existence... Blessings...

Supplies

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Scripture Collection 9
Paper - Colorbok
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories - Chalk, Krylon Matte Finish Spray, Corner Rounder

2 comments:

Jan Marie said...

Lori, this is simply stunning!! A truly brilliant card. . .it is so impactful and so rich!! Fantastic work!!

Tam said...

I love how you did the rainbow!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...