Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Houndstooth and Mother's Day?

Yes, tis true! I mixed a distinctly masculine print paper with a decidedly girly pattern and well... let's just say it is definitely different from my normal cards! Sometimes you have to just mix it up, right? Since it is my birthday... lol... I can do that right??? Seriously, it gave me a wonderful opportunity to use one of the new Spellbinder dies. Gotta love that!



I started out with a sketch and somehow... Let's just say it went a little haywire! lol... So here are all the details...

Paper - Paper Studio, Bazzill, Basic Grey Kissing Booth
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Mother's Day
Ink - Versafine Black Onyx
Dies - Sizzix - Elegant Flourishes, Spellbinders - Aster Flower Topper & Foliage
Accessories - Corduroy Brad - The Paper Studio


Thanks for stopping by! Stop back Thursday to see what the ODBD Alumi team will be up to! They have a wonderful hop planned! Until next time... Blessings!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

gorgeous, lori... love the combination of colors, dies and textures!!

Tam said...

It's your birthday? Well, a very happy birthday to you!!

Nice job! It has an artsy feel.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...