Friday, July 6, 2012

Exploring Cricut Daily Post

Welcome!  So glad you could stop by and visit for a spell.  Hoping that everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July!  If your family is anything like mine there was plenty of sun, food and fellowship!

Today I am sharing a card for Exploring Cricut.  And what is more country than a county fair?  Here is my neck of the woods each county has their own fair.  Locally we have one of the oldest county fairs in the state of Kentucky.  It is know as the "Old Reliable" Germantown Fair.  It has been in existence since 1854!  I'm not sure they had funnel cakes then but I'm sure they had great treats too!
So in celebration of the pride of rural America, the county fair, I pulled out my Cricut County Fair cartridge and went to work.


I have to admit I am slightly disturbed by one thing on this card. I was raised on a dairy farm with Holsteins and cows do not have horns! But for some reason on this cartridge she did! City slickers!!!! Product development at Provocraft needs to pay a little closer attention. Snort!!!  Thanks for visiting!

Cricut Cuts

County Fair - Cow, Layer 1 & 2 - 5.25 inches
County Fair - Grass 7 inches

Card Recipe

Cartridge - Provocraft's County Fair
Paper - Bazzill; Colorbok; October Afternoon - Sasparilla
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps - My Pink Stamper - More Punny-licious
Cow Bell - Tree House Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Hemp Cord - Horizon - Cow & Cow Bell

5 comments:

Kim said...

I love this cow! She's so cute! One of our county fairs is celebrating 100 years this year. TFS!
Kim

Annette said...

She is so cute...horns and all;) I especially like the detail with the hair and bell!

Annette
mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

This cow is utterly adorable.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh!! This is totally adorable!!! I so love the hair and that great bell. Guess those city slickers never seen a cow before!!!! LOL :)

Tam said...

Nice card!
I live in the county that has the state fair so I think it serves as both for us. LOL

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...