Friday, July 13, 2012

JUGS144 ~ Serve ~

Good morning! Hope all is well with you and yours! Today I am sharing a recent sketch from Just Us Girls.


And my interpretation...


The designer paper (from K & Company's Susan Winget's Meadow) drove the color scheme. I wanted to keep the feel of Rudbeckia so I chose a rich yellow and deep brown for the matting and base respectively. I selected Our Daily Bread Designs' Serve the Lord set for my sentiment and a Cheery Lynn Designs die for embellishment. The embellie is not Rudbeckia but a sunflower.  But I decided to keep it for the cheery look! A very simple project to complete! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings...

Card Recipe

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Serve the Lord
Paper - Bazzill; K & Company - Susan Winget Meadow
Ink - Memento - Rich Cocoa
Dies - Spellbinders - Sunflower Set Two (leaf) & Cheery Lynn Designs - Sunflower
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug - Wicker Weave

Challenges

Just Us Girls #144 - Sketch Challenge - JUGS144

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

love the clean and stunning card you created, lori!!

Tam said...

great sunflower!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...