Friday, September 14, 2012

Exploring Cricut ~ Daily Post ~ Trick or Treat!

Welcome to another GLORIOUS Friday! 
 
I have this particular one off so you may just see me dance a jig!  :-)  So while you are attempting to get that goofy visual image out of your head you might want to glance at my Exploring Cricut treat bucket project this week...


The treat bucket may be found on Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. I cut each at 6.5 inches. Mr. Mummy got an extra layer of distressed white crepe paper. I added a bit of adhesive spray to get it to stick! The fun faces (cut at 2 inches) are from my Pumpkin Carving cart that I always seem to forget about! Super fun and super easy! I think I see a Frankenstein in my future... Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

Carts

Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
Pumpkin Carving

Supplies

Paper - Bazzill
Misc. - White Crepe Paper; Brown & Black Satin Ribbon

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh how cute

Karen Letchworth said...

You always have the cutest things to enjoy here on your sweet blog, Lori. I always enjoy my visits and look forward to it. I really hope you will be able to share something with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. We all enjoy seeing your sweet creations, and hope you will join us.
Have a blessed week!
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Diane said...

I love these Lori and might have to snag your idea for Peyton's class at school this year! Thanks for all the great work you do for our blog.

Annette said...

Lori, I adore these treat buckets! They are so cute:)
Have a great weekend!

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Sharon said...

These are so super cute!!! Love those faces and how you did the mummy!!!! :)

Lisa Lara said...

What an awesome blog Lori. You make such gorgeous creations. Love these!

Unknown said...

So cute and creative. :)

Tam said...

cute!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...