Sunday, October 28, 2012

MOJO264 ~ Our Refuge ~

Welcome!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  I've been working on a couple of projects the last few days.  I keep coming back to this particular scripture.  I will be sharing another project tomorrow using these comforting words from Psalms...


inspired by this Mojo sketch...


using ODBD's Keep My Lamp Burning set...


Praying for all of those in the path of Hurricane Sandy... blessings...

Lori

Card Recipe

Stamp - Our Daily Bread Designs - Keep My Lamp Burning
Paper - Bazzill, Paper Studio, Simple Stories - Summer Fresh
Ink - Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies - Spellbinders Standard Circles Large
Misc. - Edger Punch - Martha Stewart Crafts, Pearls - Recollections, Flower - McGill Punches

Challenges

MOJO Monday - MOJO264



2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Your card is so beautiful and lovely sentiment.Love it!

Tam said...

great take on the sketch

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...