Sunday, November 11, 2012

Clearly Digital Stamps ~ Happy Rainbow

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope this Sunday finds you well!  I want to share a digital image I been working with called Happy Rainbow.  I used this one along with this week's Deconstructed Sketch...

I had a couple of old paint chips hanging around and decided to incorporate them into my design. Don't you just love being able to repurpose stuff?
 
Thanks for popping in and don't forget to stop back by Tuesday for Our Daily Bread Designs' Shining the Light Challenge. I'm also still working on the ornament tutorial... I can't seem to get it photographed/recorded to suit me... Hubs says I'm too picky... lol... So hang in there! I hope to have it up and ready for you soon! Until next time...

Blessings...

Card Recipe

Stamps/Image - Happy Rainbow
Paper/CS - Bazzill, Glitz Vintage Blue
Ink/Markers - Memento Summer Sky (clouds)
Accents/Tools - Paint Swatches, Paper Edger Fiskars, Spellbinders Standard Circles Large and Petite Scalloped Circles Large, Ribbon

Challenges

The Deconstructed Sketch - DS77
Word Art Wednesday - WAW53

5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Lori! This is such an uplifting and cheerful card, and what a beautiful reminder that God really does always keep His promises. I appreciate this boost of encouragement, and I thank you for sharing it in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Hope you're having a blessed week, and thanks again for encouraging me!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Gemiel said...

Lori, this is such a pretty, joyfilled, cheery card! I know it will certainly brighten someone's day as just looking at it has brightened mine. Thank you for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings to you!

Unknown said...

As soon as I looked at your beautifully cheery card I got happy. The colors, banner, ribbon, it says, "look at me, and cheer up". We know cards don't talk but a picture is worth a thousand words. Thank you for sharing with us.
Psalm 91 Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Crestajune said...

Such a happy card! What a great use for paint chips... I just love it! Have a wonderful day!

Tam said...

that is cute!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...