Sunday, April 28, 2013

SC432 ~ The Rose ~

Sometimes, I'm just late to the party.  And today...  is NO exception!  I found a super sketch on SplitCoast last week...  (ok, they are ALL super) but failed to get the final product posted until today.  So please forgive me for my lapse.  I used some new papers new for me, Bo Bunny's Prairie Chic, along with an April release from North Coast Creations .

 
 
I stamped the image with Memento ink (Angel Pink) on cream card stock and then added my sentiment with Memento Toffee Crunch.  I selected Spellbinders' Decorative Labels Eight to frame the sentiment and added a few tiny adhesive pearls.  The sketch included the banner under the sentiment panel and I added the sprigs of die cut greenery (Cheery Lynn Designs) and the pearl flourishes.  A tiny mulberry rose adorns the side for interest.  The basic sketch was pretty Clean and Simple.  As you can see, I managed to layer it up!!!  lol  Thanks for looking!
 
Blessings...
 
Card Recipe
 
Stamps - North Coast Creations - Roses
Papers - The Paper Studio, Bazzill, Bo Bunny Prairie Chic
Inks - Memento Angel Pink, Toffee Crunch
Misc. - Pearls by Recollections, Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish Die, Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight Die, Mulberry Rose
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good that you took the time to write this, as it's a subject that is
very significant to me. Is there any way I can speak to you?

My name's Zandra Kyle and I'd get into this more deeply.

Review my web site ... striptease

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...