Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WAW75 ~ Jeremiah 15:16 ~

Welcome to another fabulous week at Word Art Wednesday.  I am blessed to bring you cards showcasing the word of God.  To find this week's digital scripture and to play along please check out the link above.  Our fabulous sponsor this week is Verses Rubber Stamps. 
 
Here is my creation for the week...


I chose a couple of similar style designer papers and accented the edges with paper punched circles, trimmed down to fit.  A bit of lace peeks out from behind the focal panel.  I added a Prima blossom with a few yellow blooms for interest.  A pearl flourish and paper punches twigs and leaves fill out the spray.  Isn't this a lovely scripture panel? 
 
Don't forget to hope over to Word Art Wednesday and play along!  Until next time...
 
Blessings...
 
Lori
 
Card Recipe
 
Papers - Bazzill, My Mind's Eye Bramble Rose, Prima Madeline
Punches - Creative Memories
Blossoms - Prima & Stash
Pearls - Recollections
Paper Punches - MS Crafts
Misc. - Lace. Paper Distresser
 
Additional Challenges
 
The Deconstructed Sketch - DS96

6 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Beautiful card, as always!

The flowers are so pretty and match the patterned paper well! Really like the lace and pearl accents.

Have a good day! :)

Kathy said...

Just beautiful, Lori! I love your flowers and layout! Blessings! Kathy

Karen Letchworth said...

I love how your flowers perfectly match the patterned paper, and it turned out just incredibly beautiful. We are SO blessed to have you on our Design Team, Lori, and I just pray that God will bless you as you create using His precious and unchanging Word each week. Thank you so much, my friend.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Vivian Villalobos said...

Very pretty card, God bless you!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Your card is truly elegant. Blessings!

Unknown said...

Lori,
The pearl swirls are like icing bling on a very beautiful cake, The black cut circles at the edge are very dramatic.
I love the card.
Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...