Friday, May 3, 2013

MOJO291 & SGC68 ~ Your Path ~

Finally!  Friday is here!  Woot woot!  I hope you and yours are looking forward to an awesome and relaxing weekend!  Things will be busy here at the Ulrich household.  I have several little chores to do Saturday and I hope to sneak off with my hubs for a little birthday lunch!  John is another year older today!  (Big wave honey!!!)  He is a wonderful blessing and I thank God each and every day for him. 

In the spirit of "manly" cards and a few challenges, I broke out the new Our Daily Bread Designs release, Fishing ...

 
and a photo of this fabulous set...  it is SO versatile...
 
 

I based this on the weekly MOJO Monday sketch using coordinating DPs, kraft and some white card stock.  Becca's Peg Bow Maker made easy work of the seam binding where I added a tiny sailboat charm (thanks to my dear friend Sabrina) with a bit of glue.  I double matted everything...  white and then kraft....  The base is a soft blue card stock...  The sketch...

 
Thanks for stopping in!  I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Friday!  Hugs!!
 
Card Recipe
 
Stamps - Fishing
Ink - Memento Toffee Crunch
Papers - The Paper Studio, Bazzill, Georgia Pacific, My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing Bluebell
Dies - Spellbinders Standard Circles Large, Petite Scalloped Circles Large
Misc. - Seam Binding, Silver Sailboat Charm, Becca's Peg Bow Maker
 
Challenges
 
SplitCoastStampers Faith Based Verse Memorization Challenge BVC13

3 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

My goodness...what a fantastic card! You always make such wonderful cards and this one takes the cake. (no pun intended with his birthday) And I really like the sailboat on the bow. Your husband will love this card!

Have a great weekend. :)

Chris Scrap said...

Très élégant !!!

Stephanie Eaken said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing it with us at SGC!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...