Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WAW78 & FS325 ~ Psalm 127:3 ~

Good Wednesday morning to you and welcome to another fabulous Word Art Wednesday challenge!  For complete challenge deets including prizes and the FABULOUS scripture we are using this week click HERE
 
It is always such a blessing to share God's Holy word.  With Mother's Day fast approaching this scripture takes on special meaning.  I am thankful for a Godly mother who raised me to be value God, country and family.  I love you Mom!!! 
 
Here's my card this week using this week's Word Art Wednesday digi featuring Psalm 127:3...


 
I selected color with PUNCH! Yellow, red and mint green...  so fun to put together!  The design was based on a card by this week's featured stamper at Split Coast, Pattie G.  You can check out the challenge HERE .  Thanks for stopping by and until next week...  blessings...
 
Lori
 
Card Recipe
 
Papers - Bazzill, My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine
Dies - Spellbinders - Foliage & Spiral Blossom One
Misc. - Dew Drops

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Very cute card Lori :) Love how your 3D rose matches the bg paper. Looking forward to the rest of this month as GD at WAW! Have a great week!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...