Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WAW80 ~ Isaiah 40:29 ~

Good morning and welcome to another fun and inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday .  Check out the WAW site for all the details including this week's digital scripture image, how to link your creation AND info on our fabulous prizes!  Thank you to Heart & Soul Rubber Stamps  and Digi Darla's  for sponsoring this week's challenge. 
 
Here's a clean and simple card I created this week using a wonderfully uplifting verse from the book of Isaiah.  I struggle with simple cards and this particular verse gave me courage...
 
 
I opted to go with a Kraft base, a light olive card stock and white distressed scripture base.  I printed this week's scripture directly on the white card stock panel and embellished it with a die cut branch and hand crafted dogwood blossom.  I think the scripture says it all, don't you?  Thanks for stopping in and until next time... 
 
Blessings...
 
Lori
 
Card Recipe
 
Stamps - Word Art Wednesday
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen
Papers - The Paper Studio, Georgia Pacific, Bazzill
Punches - McGill
Dies - Spellbinders Cherry Blossoms
Misc. - Distressing Tool

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the flower and branch. Such elegance!!

Faye said...

Gorgeous card! Your 3-D flower is super.

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, lori... I just love your clean and simple design.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...