Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Word Art Wednesday ~ Philemon 4:6-7

Welcome!  Thank you for stopping by.  It's time for another  inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday .  Check out the WAW site for all the details including this week's digital scripture image, how to link your creation AND info on our fabulous prizes!  Thank you to Crafty Secrets for sponsoring this week's challenge!  Take a peek at my card and you will see a couple of fabulous floral images from their digital collection!  :-)
 
This week we are using Philemon 4:6-7...


I chose to mat the images and scripture in black.  I printed the scripture on plain white card stock and used chalk (blue & yellow) to highlight the words prayer and thanksgiving.  I lightly colored some of the other words with chalk as well.  I love the clean lines of this one.  Definitely a switch for me.  What do you think? 

Thanks for stopping by and a special thanks to Craft Secrets for allowing us to use some of their fabulous images this week!  Blessings....

Card Recipe

Digital Images - Crafty Secrets, Word Art Wednesday
Paper - Georgia Pacific, Bazzill
Misc. - Chalk
 

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love your pretty card showcasing the word art for this week! Also love how you highlighted some words with pencils -- I like doing that too! Lovely creation!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love the verse!!!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...