Thursday, September 26, 2013

Christmas ~ The Real Reason

Good morning!  Thanks for stopping in!  I have a new card to share today featuring several products from Our Daily Bread Designs' September release.  In just a few short days, Kelley will have some new products to share!  ;-)  They are beautiful! 
 
In the meantime, I have a Christmas card to share using an ODBD die and stamp set released this month.


I wanted to use the new Decorative Corners die but do something a bit "unconventional."  So I opted to cut out the die image on the bottom of my card, back it with a dark CS and reapply the cut.  I love how it gives a bit of added dimension.  In order to have the cross, we had to have the Savior's birth...  the cross serves as a visual reminder of the tremendous sacrifice he made. 
 
The stamped image was colored with Copics, hand cut and added to the top with dimensional foam.  The sentiment from the Jingle Bells set is embossed on another die cut. 
 
Here's the products I used...
 


 

 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time...
 
Blessings...
 


Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...