Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Work of His Hands

Good morning!  So thankful you stopped by to share your day with me!  Lori's workshop (AKA.. the craft room) is a mess!  I'm trying to build up a reserve of all occasion cards.  Sadly, I found I have very few of those kind of cards in my stash!  Believe it or not, I had to BUY (gasp) a card this past weekend for a wedding!  What is wrong with me???? 
 
Now that I have found the error of my ways, I am determined to build up my stash!  And speaking of building up your stash...  Our Daily Bread Designs' has a Gift Certificate Special going on until midnight December 14th.  If you need to pick up something for that crafter in your life or your family needs to get something for  you, check it out HERE
 
I've been told, I am hard to buy for (really???).  Gift Certificates are perfect!  The recipient can choose what they want!  Your gift giving is less stressful and the recipient gets just what they want!  :-)  Hey hubs, if you are reading this...  
 
Now back to some serious card business...
Here's a new card for my stash, using a recent release from Our Daily Bread Designs and an oldie from last year...
 
 
and the products I used...
 
Ornate Background (DECEMBER)
 


 
 
SCRIPTURE COLLECTION 9
 
 
 
and the crafting skinny...
 
5.5 x 4.25 black card stock base (Georgia Pacific)
 
1st White layer - Sentiment - Scripture Collection 9 - Versafine Onyx Black - adhered to black card stock base
 
2nd White mat layer (GP) with Ornate Background stamp (Close To My Heart Hollyhock) - over dimensional foam 
 
 Center removed with Circle Ornaments Die, inked with Ranger Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick 
 
and double frame created in Black GP Card Stock with Circle Ornaments Die - applied with dimensional foam
 
Floral Spray
 
Punches - MS Crafts - Bazzill Paper
Recollections Pearl Flourish
 Mulberry Roses - stash
 
Thanks for visiting...
Until next time...
 
Blessings....


2 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Beautiful card, Lori! Miss you, have not heard from you in a while. Hope all is well! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I love how soft and feminine the card is!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...