Monday, February 3, 2014

DS136 ~ You Make Me Smile ~

And yes you do!  Your kind words, love and encouragement mean the world to me!  Crafters are a wonderful bunch and you always seem to know exactly what to say and when to say it!  Thank you to a wonderful heavenly Father who provides wonderful people who continue to pray for and encourage me!  Thank you so very much!
 
Today's card is for The Deconstructed Sketch.  I don't get to play along as often as I would like to these days.  I chose a stamp set from North Coast Creations called Floral Sentiments 3.  This time I colored my pansies a soft melon color. 


 
And here's the stamp set I used...


 
and the sketch...

 
 
I created a kraft card stock base with a nice melon colored CS for accents.  The DP is all from Bo Bunny (Ambrosia).  I must admit the colors made me just a little nervous but I dove in anyway...  lol
I used a few Recollections blossoms and manipulated jet flourish to accent the sentiment panel.  All of the panels were distressed and inked with Frayed Burlap (Ranger Distress Ink.) 
 
I hope to have a bit more craft time this week so I can put together a Valentine Heart Treat Box (hanging).  And don't forget to stop back by on February 5th as we look back at North Coast Creations' January Release.  And that same day I will have a Word Art Wednesday project to share!  Whew!  Promises to be a busy week!  Thanks for stopping by and until next time...
 
Blessings...
 
Lori
 
Supplies
 
Paper - The Paper Studio, Bazzill, Bo Bunny Ambrosia Collection, Neenah Solar Crest
Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Ranger Distress Ink Frayed Burlap
Misc. - MS Punch, Recollections Blossoms and Flourish 

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...