Sunday, February 23, 2014

FS368 ~ Love ~

Yes, I realize Valentine's Day is over!  But shouldn't we celebrate romance and LOVE ALL year long?  Isn't it important to make that special someone feel just that...  SPECIAL...  ALL the time?  So today, I'm sharing a card that will be a JUST BECAUSE I ADORE you card!  I want hubs to know I appreciate him each and every day!  This week, I haven't been the easiest to live with.  (A nasty respiratory issue invaded my house and took me captive...)  So here's to all those ordinary days that are truly extraordinary because I share it with hubs! 
 
The card inspired by this week's
SCS Featured Stamper, Dawn...
 
 
 
 
Some of the products...
 
 
 
 



GOD'S LOVE
 

 
 
I used a few more layers on this design than the original inspiration card.  I inked the hearts up with Memento Rhubarb Stalk and cut them out using the Ornate Hearts Die before adding with dimensional foam.  I lightly colored the word LOVE (stamped with Memento Black Tuxedo) with Copics R81 (aptly named Rose Pink.)  I sure hope he likes it! 
 
Thanks as always for stopping by!  Until next time...  blessings...
 
Lori
 

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Great CAS, the hearts are perfect.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...