Thursday, February 20, 2014

North Coast Creations ~ Thank You Friend ~

For me, thank you cards are the most difficult to make!  I struggle with color combos, feminine or masculine styles...  Thank you cards make me just plain...  NERVOUS! 
 
This time, I opted to go with a very simple color scheme, black and white with just a touch of gray!  Kinda sounds like my natural hair color...  lol 

 
I distressed the three alternating layers of black and white card stock before adding a double layer of die cuts.  The focal image is nestled on top (stamped in gray) with the sentiment in black.  I added a white seam binding bow to the corner with a cameo charm.  A very simple color scheme to add to my stash! 
 
Don't forget to come back later this week (Saturday the 22nd to be exact) to see the new North Coast Creations release!  It promises to be fun!  And BEAUTIFUL!!!
 
Here are the products I used by North Coast Creations.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Blessings to you today!
 
Lori
 
Additional Supplies
 
Ink - Memento London Fog, Versafine Onyx Black
Papers - Georgia Pacific
Seam Binding, Charm by Recollections


No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...