Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WAW121 ~ Micah 7:7 ~ I Will Wait ~

Welcome!  It's time for another 
inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  

Check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture image, how to link your creation AND info on our fabulous prizes! 
 
A special thank you to Flying Unicorn, Classy Cards-n-Such AND Daydream Designs
 who provided our prizes this time!  



This week we find our scripture in the Old Testament, specifically the book of Micah...


I used scraps for this project, bits and pieces scattered all over my craft table...  LITERALLY!  I created a pink 5.5 x 4.25 inch base with a layer of white card stock and pastel plaid DP.  The 1 inch wide banner scraps are from Recollections and The Paper Studio.  I added a Prima blossom with a few Martha Stewart punched  bits of greenery for interest.  A bit of lace trims the edges (top and bottom) of the sentiment panel.  I am SO glad spring is almost here! 

Thanks for stopping in!

Until next time,

blessings...
 

3 comments:

Ginny B said...

Lori, your card is so pretty. Love those springtime colors. :o) Very creative, indeed.
Big blessings,

Ginny B

Stacy Morgan said...

Wonderful focus with the lace trim and your scripture. Very pretty.

Karen Letchworth said...

I just LOVE all the sweet little flag banners and the soft lace touches. Another stunning card, and I thank you SO MUCH for sharing your talents.
Hugs,
Karen

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...