Thursday, March 20, 2014

~ The Ends of the Earth ~

Welcome to my little corner of the world!  I hope this post finds you well.  Things have been busy around here as I prepare for the end of the work week.  
Today I have a simple card featuring a stamp and die set from Our Daily Bread Designs' March release along with a stamp from the new Anniversary Release. 
If you haven't had a chance to check them out please do.  The designer paper is also from an Our Daily Bread Designs product, the Blooming Garden Paper Collection.


I stamped the sentiment (Scripture Collection 12) directly on the DP.  The card base is white card stock with a double layer of moss green and sunflower yellow.  The zinnias (Zinnia stamp set) were stamped on Copic compatible paper and colored a soft yellow and pale lavender.  I staggered the images with dimensional foam and added die cut leaves (Zinnia and Leaves Die).
 
Here are the ODBD products I used...
 



 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Don't forget to pay a visit tomorrow as the Our Daily Bread Design Team will revisit the March release.  It promises to be a great day!
 
Blessings...
 


2 comments:

Cathymac said...

Very pretty, Lori! Don't you just love making cards with these beautiful Zinnias! Your card uses such pretty spring colors…I hope the weather turns springy as well! LOL! Hugs!

Kelley said...

Beautiful, Lor!!! Your papers and colored zinnias are awesome!!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...