Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WAW124 ~ Psalm 17:15 ~

Welcome!  It's time for another 
inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  

Check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture image, how to link your creation AND info on our fabulous prizes! 
 
A special thank you to the Verses Rubber Stamps and Deedee's Digis for graciously providing our prizes this week.   And an extra shout out to Deedee's for providing a beautiful image for me to work with this week called Cup of Joy. 

And this week, I am blessed to share our scripture digi taken from the book of Psalms...


I chose to print my image (Deedee's Cup of Joy) and the scripture on white card stock.  I used a Spellbinder die (Gold Labels Four) to cut and emboss the panel.  My base is simple white card stock with a layer of lavender card stock.  I embossed another white panel with a chevron (Darice) EF from my stash before adding the sentiment panel.  Do you see the purple sponging?  I also added a lavender seam binding bow and a few pearls to the die cut.  So fun!  I love working with spring colors! 

Thanks for joining me this week!  Until next time...  blessings!
 

1 comment:

Esther Asbury said...

So beautiful! Love the purple sponging and the lovely flowers!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...