Thursday, April 17, 2014

~ John 3:16 ~ He Gave

Happy Thursday!  I am so glad you stopped to visit!  Tomorrow marks the day Christians celebrate Good Friday.  In honor of that special day, I would like to share a card with a bit of scripture that says it all.
 
This is one of the largest cards I have worked with in a while.  The card base is white CS and measures 6 by 6.  I added a slightly smaller layer of royal blue mirror paper.  To create the bottom die cut, I used four cuts from the Decorative Corners Die overlapping them to created the die base.  I then added the Quatrefoil Design Die in the same royal blue paper, split in two and adhered to the scripture panel.  For the scripture panel, I stamped my sentiment (The Cross) on white card stock, followed with Flourish Label Borders and finally cut it with Vintage Flourish Pattern Die.  I added twigs (Fancy Foliage Die) and a few mulberry roses to finish it off.  Lots of delicious layers to enjoy here! 
 
Here's the products you see.
 
 
 
CSBD32 - QUATREFOIL DESIGN DIES 
  



 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
((hugs))
 
Don't forget to stop back in tomorrow morning for a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs' April Release.  Our team has some beautiful projects to share! 
  

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lori, this is beautiful and so dramatic as we think about all Christ endured for us! It's so beautiful, and I love how you've combined all these wonderful dies with the wonderful verse known worldwide! Have a blessed Easter, sweet friend! Hugs!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...