Sunday, April 27, 2014

MOJO342 ~ Anchor For Our Souls ~

Good afternoon!  I'm popping in to share a quick project I pulled together for this week's Mojo Monday project.  It appears that nautical is all the rage right now. 


For this project I opted to use Kraft, navy and dark red card stock along with some fun papers from The Paper Studio.
 
Here's the sketch I used today.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to stop back by this week as I have a new project for Word Art Wednesday AND Thursday will be release day at Our Daily Bread Designs.  It promises to be a busy week! 
 
Challenges
 

1 comment:

Cards By Jan said...

Wow...this was quick?? I'd like to see slow...lol I already have Lori, and you make the most gorgeous cards!! This is excellent!!
Hugs

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...