Tuesday, June 17, 2014

QFTD215 ~ Rose of Galilee ~

Good Tuesday morning!  Today, I am playing along with Split Coast's Queen for the Day Challenge.  This week's honoree, bejoyce (aka Barbara) uses an abundance of blossoms in her gallery.  Whether it is die cuts, stamp images or delightful papers, posies are definitely in her favorites column!  So with that being said, I decided to color up this lovely rose image from Our Daily Bread Designs in Barbara's honor...


 
and the stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs...
Galilee Rose Co.


I triple matted the image with red, black and white, coloring the image in shades of red.  I trimmed the image to fit and added 4 flat backed jet beads on all four corners.  A pretty simple treatment for this card...  I really wanted the IMAGE to stand out! 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by to share just a few moments of your day.  I hope this card inspires you to do some coloring today! 

Hugs and blessings...

Lori 



1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow the roses really pops with your awesome vibrant colouring. Love the vintage feel.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...